Sea-Can Containers provides collapsible containers and custom crates for any product that you require protected.
The Collapsible, Reusable Crate
Since 1976, Sea-Can Containers has been manufacturing collapsible containers that are Transport Canada Approved, United Nations Approved, and ISO 9001:2008 certified. These containers are also TDG approved for hauling solid waste.
Our signature product line, this collapsible wooden container is a solution to many problems in shipping. It is especially useful for hazardous material, marine transport, and remote locations, such as in the Arctic. The containers keeps goods safe and dry even in Arctic conditions. Our collapsible crates are:
- Safe and efficient
- Environmentally friendly
This collapsible wooden container is the perfect solution to many problems in shipping. It is especially useful for hazardous material transport, for marine transport, and for storage in remote locations. The container keeps goods safe and dry even in Arctic conditions.
4 ft. Sea-Can
- ISO 9001:2008
- Other sizes can be quickly and easily made
- Approximately 53.7 cubic feet
- Collapsible down to a size of less than 16 cubic feet
- Optional durable 6-mil poly liner (designed specifically for standard sizes)
- Used for packaging all types of chemicals, contaminated soils, heavy products, drilling mud, cements.
6 ft. Sea-Can
- ISO 9001:2008
- Transport Canada Approved (Bulk Dangerous Goods)
- UN Approved
- Can also be supplied with and OR RPE 25 liner (designed for contaminated Soil, PCB’s, etc.
- Approximately 85 cubic ft.
- Used extensively for the D.E.W. Line Cleanup Projects
- Can be stacked six high for transport in 20′ or 40′ sea container
- Can be stacked 7 high for highway or barge transport
- Allows in excess of 105 to be loaded an a standard 45′ highboy trailer
- Can withstand the most severe weather conditions of the world including the high arctic
Experts in custom crate solutions since 1976, Sea-Can Containers can product the custom crate that fits your needs. Our resilient custom designs ensure a proper fit and maximum protection for any size product. Sea-Can’s wooden calapsible containers are TDG approved for transporting solid waste.
Available features include: Customized interiors, hinged lids, latched doors, separate compartments, and more.
These crates can be customized in almost any way to meet your needs. We have manufactured crates in lengths ranging from 50 feet to 6 inches.